- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders ship from the AMC fulfillment center in Gorham, NH. The shipping and handling charge depends on the value and destination of your order. Please refer to the chart below for standard delivery charges. Delivery times are estimates; some items may take longer for delivery.
Order Value Standard (3 to 10 business days depending on destination.) 3-day* 2-day* Next-day* Up to $9.99 $3.00 $29.00 $31.00 $40.00 $10.00 - $29.99 $6.95 $32.95 $34.95 $43.95 $30.00 - $49.99 $8.95 $34.95 $36.95 $45.95 $50.00 - $79.99 $10.95 $36.95 $38.95 $47.95 $80.00 - $119.99 $12.95 $38.95 $40.95 $49.95 Over $120.00 $15.95 $41.95 $43.95 $52.95
- *Orders received by 12:00 p.m. Eastern standard time Monday through Friday are shipped the same day.
- All orders will be shipped via USPS. Orders delivered to a post office box will be shipped via the United States Postal Service and may take longer for delivery. Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to a post office box. Standard orders ship within 2 - 5 business days.
- Canadian customers: To order, please call 800-262-4455 or mail your order to AMC Mail Order, c/o Pinkham Notch Visitor Center, Route 16, Box 298, Gorham, NH 03581-0298
- Privacy & Security
- Outdoors.org and related subsites, such as amcstore.outdoors.org, are owned and operated by the Appalachian Mountain Club (AMC). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At the AMC, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. Please read our privacy statement, which discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
The AMC makes every effort to ensure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies. For example, when entering personal address, phone number, and credit card information, we use Secure Socket Layer encryption to ensure unauthorized individuals cannot intercept and read this data over a network connection. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock or key icon in the lower right-hand or left-hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https." Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
- Return Policy
- Items may be returned for full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by your packing slip as the receipt.
Send items and the packing slip to the address below. If you want a refund, indicate the reason for your return. If you want an exchange, indicate the reason for the exchange and instructions so we'll know how to help you, including the exact name of the item you want, the item code (if available on the Web), and the color and size you would like.
If you do not have a packing slip, indicate the order number on a separate piece of paper. Wrap your package securely and mail to:
c/o Pinkham Notch Visitor Center
Route 16, Box 298
Gorham, NH 03581-0298
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at 1-800-262-4455.